firstname.lastname@example.org • Silicon Valley, CA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Copywriter for web, print, marketing, technical and Search Engine Optimized content. Meticulous copy editor.
- Advanced understanding of technology. Troubleshoot computer network, hardware, peripheral and software issues including Mobile applications and devices.
- Social Media expert, active blogger and proficient Web Designer. Content Management Systems, Google Analytics and Mobile Applications.
- Effective, reliable, prompt, and ethical: Strong analytical and problem solving skills, thorough and well thought out decisions.
- Creative, quick and intelligent with an eye for design, fashion and presentation aesthetics.
Cycle Gear | Sales Associate | November 2012 – present
- Meets or exceeds all personal sales goals.
- Assists with mounting tires as needed and prepare batteries for installation.
- Assists in the maintenance of store presentation according to Cycle Gear standards.
- Assists in merchandising activities — checking-in and tagging merchandise, ensuring proper placement and display of merchandise on the sales floor, and assisting in completion of markdowns and price updates as needed.
Lisa Bronwyn.com | Blogger | 2006 – present
- Wrote copy for activities to energize teams to promote products.
- Created brand and campaign-specific best practices guides for social media usage.
- Researched digital communities to identify influencers and develop/execute outreach strategies.
Beauty Systems Group | Sales | July 2012 – October 2012
- Professional product lines sold only to licensed professionals.
- Demonstration and sales of exclusive product lines to estheticians, cosmetologists, nail technicians, and makeup artists.
Spa Willamina | Front Desk Agent | January 2011 – May 2011
- Booked spa appointments
- Keyholder, responsible for daily operations
New Media Assistant | JonasHartley.com | Portland, OR | February 2010 – present
- Copywriter, editor, device and platform compatibility QA tester.
- Project Manager, client liason, and production coordinator.
- Jr Web Designer, Webmaster and Domain Administrator.
Production Coordinator | Goodwill Industries-University and International District | Seattle, WA | July 2009 – January 2010
- Processed, selected and priced inventory for high volume retail operation.
- Boosted sales and reputation of flagship “Resale Boutique” (first of its kind in the nation).
Prestige Beauty Consultant – Skin Care Specialist | Ulta Beauty | Seattle, WA | June 2008 – September 2009
- Demonstrated products, including makeup application, and recommended skincare routines to clientele.
- Retail tasks including cash wrap, phone systems, coordinated salon/spa appointments.
Au Pair – Domestic Assistant | Elizabeth McMillan | Seattle, WA | January 2008 – January 2010
- Live-in nanny, responsible for 16 month-old boy.
- Organized family calendar, household chores, postal and grocery errands.
Background Actress | Central Casting – Entertainment Partners | Los Angeles, CA | March 2007 – December 2007
- Background Actress for Film and Television.
- Appearances in Californication, Hannah Montana, and Iron Man.
Esthetician Trainee | Burke Williams – Beyond the Spa | Los Angeles, CA | January 2007 – March 2007
- Comprehensive training with products used by Estheticians and sold in Spa retail areas.
- Completed course in skin care theory, facial massage, product knowledge, sales and customer service.
Receptionist | Belle Visage Day Spa | Studio City, CA | November 2005 – January 2007
- Coordinated patient charts, information and scheduling for all spa appointments.
- Spokeswoman to all media outlets for high profile medical spa practice.
- Retail and wholesale sales; promoted varied list of cosmetic medical services.
Sales/Beauty Operations Consultant | Sephora Beverly Center, CA | October 2005 – February 2006
- Product sales and makeup demonstrations that maintained Sephora’s merchandising concepts.
- Shipping and receiving, email correspondence, liaison between Operations Lead and Store Director.
- Replenishment, pricing, updates, merchandise sets, vendor returns and inventory control.
Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant | SG Services, Inc. | March 2004 – October 2005
- Developed office procedures and systems to ensure all financial records were accurately managed
- Invoicing and reimbursements for over 700 independent contractors.
- Coordinated high volume of international and domestic travel arrangements.
- Typing: 69 wpm
- PC and Mac Platform/OS
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite through CS5, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Elite spa software
- CA Licensed Esthetician
- Portland Community College, Psychology (2011- )
- Los Angeles City College, Psychology (2007)
- Newberry School of Beauty, Aesthetics (2006)
- Otis College of Art and Design, Shoe Design (1997)
- Santa Monica College, English, Theatre Arts (1993-1995)
- UCLA Extension, Computers, Theatre Arts (1993)
REFERENCES: Available on establishment of mutual interest